Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quick Update

Just a small thing relating to last night's post.

The Green Party, in polls of voter intention has surpassed the NDP and is now ranked 3rd as Official Parties in Canada.

Now, it's time to get her into the debates. Its my hope that you'll all click here and read about how through an email and letter campaign we can force this TV Consortium to allow Elizabeth into the Leadership Debate. Personally I've watched the debates in the past, and I've heard Elizabeth speak at a couple of guest lectures, and I can tell you - she'll shake things up if she gets her voice in the debates.

I'm normally not this politically active, but hey - let's shake things up a bit. Get some change going. Who says we need full-out social and economic collapse to see real change? Let's break the apathy and get started. Even if you aren't a Green Supporter, I would suggest shooting off a quick email to get her into the debates, to allow for fair democracy to take place. She deserves to have that podium in order to lay down the Green Platform - if anything, it will help destroy the ignorance and misconceptions that many people still have regarding the Green Party.

Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time with this. Just check it out, see what you think.

Cheers all

No comments: