Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Hey folks,

Just a quick update to let you all know I'm still alive. I'm in the height of paper season, and so all of my writing talent and creativity is being poured into that facet of my life, and the blog is suffering as a result. More frequent posts will be coming back soon, I promise.

Vegetarian-wise I'm still going strong. Even had them alter the menu for the Staff Party Christmas Dinner so that they would have a vegetarian alternative. Vegetarian lasagna, and I hear the caterer is quite good, so yum :). I also consider it a small victory. Now, I just need to call up my sister and make sure she remembers that I will require a vegetarian alternative at her wedding. lol.

In a future post I'll be ranting on about toxic chemicals and their solutions, which is the theme of the paper I'm working on at the moment, but for today I'm going to spare you that - since any talking I do on the subject should be put into the paper.

Other than that, not too much going on in the life. Papers and work have kindof taken over. Like I said before, just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive

Cheers all

No comments: